Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

My name is Savannah Price, and I am 21 years old. I am a junior at the University of South Alabama. I am an only child, and I have lived in Mobile, AL my entire life. My first semester of college I went to the University of Alabama. I came home after that semester to go to South. I am a very family oriented person, so being away from them was tough. I have had four majors while I've been in college. My first major was biology at the University of Alabama. When I got to South I changed my major to EMT. I realized that was not my cup of tea, and I then changed majors to Radiology and applied to the program for fall 2013. I was in the program for the first semester, then realized this was just not where I was supposed to be. I am now majoring in Elementary Education, and I hope this will be the road to success for me! I am very interested in educating children, and I really want to make an impact on children's lives.
Like I said, I am very family oriented, so family vacations are something I like to do. Some of my other hobbies include hanging out with friends, crafting, and hunting with my dad and boyfriend. I also enjoy participating in runs around the city. I am very interested in making an impact on kids lives, so hopefully by entering the field of education I can be an example to my students through my actions.
family

boyfriend

crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment