Sunday, May 4, 2014

Final Project #16

Hochiminh's Group Journey through EDM 310

     Our group was named Hochiminh because Annie Nguyen was a member of our group who is from Hochiminh in Vietnam. We had the option to create a Prezi Presentation or iBook for our final project, and my group decided to create an iBook. This project was a reflection and journey through EDM 310 as a group. Our iBook consisted of an autobiography of each group member, our sentence videos, passion videos, book trailers, favorite blog posts, photos of each member, annotated photos, and a reflection of technology tools to use in the classroom. We picked our main assignments in EDM 310 to display in our iBook to give an accurate description of what EDM 310 is really all about.
     I enjoyed the idea of this final project, but since only one member of our group had a Mac, it was a little difficult to collaborate on this project like I would have liked to. I think it would have been just as beneficial if we would have done this project individually. That way there would be no disagreements about the arrangement of the material, the layout of the project, and the issue of only some members of the group participating in the project. I think this project would be easier to do on an individual assignment rather than a group assignment. Overall, I enjoyed the idea of reflecting on all of our work through EDM 310 and putting it into a presentation or book format. I am not going to say I wish I could take EDM 310 again, but I am going to say that I enjoyed learning many new technological tools throughout this course.
iBook screen shot

No comments:

Post a Comment